- Current Position
- Executive Director, California Association of Private School Organizations
- Board Term
- October 2020 - September 2024
- Board Category
- Non-Public School Administrator or Policymaker
- Representative Board Activities
- Member — Reporting and Dissemination Committee
Ph.D. University of California, Los Angeles - Education
M.A. University of California, Los Angeles - Education
B.A. University of California, Los Angeles - History
Ron Reynolds has been the executive director of the California Association of Private School Organizations (CAPSO) since 2002.
Before joining CAPSO, Reynolds was the director of school services at Builders of Jewish Education. He has held teaching and leadership roles at Jewish private schools and served as a lecturer at American Jewish University in Los Angeles.
Reynolds is California representative of the Council for American Private Education and served on the State Superintendent’s Private School Advisory Committee from 1997-2018.